Monday, August 25, 2008

Schweinfurt, Germany!!

And the countdown begins...only 4 months until I leave for Germany! I was really excited when I came by another student's blog about Schweinfurt's Clinic on the army base. This is the exact place I'll be working in January. I'll be living in the barracks and giving eye exams in the clinic right across the street! No long commutes for me :) Here are a few pictures of where I'll be living and working.

This is the barracks:

Here's the clinic:And here's a sample of what my room might look like, I'm not sure if my room is going to look exactly like this or not.


I was worried that the bedrooms and exam rooms would be really old, but they aren't bad at all! I can't even express how excited I am about this rotation, I can't wait! Catch ya later.

2 comments:

J said...

omg that looks awesome!!! i'm super excited for you! does that person go to our school too!?

tdk4 said...

that looks sooo awesome!!
i want to go to germany too! :(