Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend in NYC and DC

Friday night my boyfriend and I had dinner up in NYC at Ed's Lobster Bar, where I ordered the Linguine with Clams and he had their famous Lobster Roll. Both were extremely delicious!!



After dinner we strolled through Times Square, did some shopping and then headed to Chinatown for some late night munchies. I tried duck tongue for the first time that night, not sure if I'm gonna go back for more.

The next morning we headed back to Chinatown, saw the Chinese dragon dance, and did some bargaining on Canal Street. Afterwards, we grabbed brunch with two of my college friends at Max Brenner and ran into Scott Adsit from 30 Rock!!


I thought my boyfriend was crazy for stalking this random guy while we were waiting to be seated, but to my surprise he spotted out a celebrity. If you're going to Max Brenner you have to get the chocolate! I had a nice warm chocolate drink, Maragnan, its milk chocolate cream with Irish cream, and espresso and for lunch I had the Grilled Asparagus Crepe.

That pretty much wrapped up our quick trip in NYC and started our roadtrip from NYC to Washington, D.C. to meet up with some more of my friends. That night we headed into Adams Morgan for a crazy night of drinking, dancing, and laughs. It was a short trip for me but I had so much fun meeting up with all my friends. I love our spontaneity! Thanks for a great weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

J said...

that food looks amazing!! :) you will totally live it up in nyc next yr!!